The term "personaldata" shall have the meaning ascribed to it by the PDPO.
Personal data collectedfrom you may be used by the Company for, without limitation:
- identifying you and any accounts you hold with us
- enabling the provision of the Services to you
- conducting identity verification and/or credit checks
- determining and verifying your eligibility for discounts and promotions on products and services
- processing insurance claims for our business partners’ products and services, on your behalf
- processing of payment instructions or collection of amounts outstanding from you in relation to the provision of the Services
- order processing, billing and fulfilment
- enabling us to store your personal data so you do not have to re-enter it each time you purchase a product or renew an insurance product
- direct marketing of the Services (see section “Direct Marketing” below)
- direct marketing of the products and services of the Company’s business partners (see section “Direct Marketing” below)
- designing services for you
- conducting research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis
- conducting program viewership survey and analysis
- customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
- enabling you to participate in interactive features of our service, including identifying your friends or individuals, and sharing and communicating with them your shopping experience, when you choose to do so
- making suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Services or goods and services that may interest you or them
- customising the Company’s website and its content to your particular preferences
- provisioning of customer services
- handling your complaints and account enquiries, and handling any claim, action and/or proceedings against the Company or any party
- fraud prevention and detection
- auditing purposes
- making such disclosures as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations
- any other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected
Types of personal datacollected by the Company may include, without limitation:
1. Yourpersonal information and contact information such as your name, gender, date ofbirth, identity card number, telephone number, social media contact, emailaddress, residential address, mailing address, and billing address;
2. IPaddress, real-time geographic location data, browser settings, browsing records,and/or other Internet log information of your computer or mobile device; and
We may access, use and/orprocess your biometric data including without limitation fingerprints andfacial images stored on your mobile device or other device for the purpose ofconducting identity verification, however we will not collect nor store such data.
From time to time, theCompany may use your personal data to send you news, offers, promotions andjoint marketing offers and the Company requires your consent for that purpose.We may contact you by email, in-app notifications, social media, SMS,text/picture/video message, telephone or mail.
Your name, email address,telephone number, contact address, social media contact, date of birth,products and services portfolio information, transaction patterns andbehaviors, browsing records, content viewing habits and personal interests heldby the Company may be used by the Company in direct marketing of the Services.
If you prefer not toreceive any direct marketing communications from us or our marketing partners,you can opt out at any time by updating your preferences through yourregistered account or an unsubscribe link provided. Upon receipt of yourrequest, we shall cease to so use your personal data as soon as possiblewithout charge to you.
The Company reservesthe right to charge you a reasonable fee for complying with a data accessrequest as permitted by the PDPO.